AGENT has been in development for two years and was conceived to address some of what we see as fundamental weaknesses that have evolved in workflow in the digital domain. Probably the most important weakness we saw in the plugin market was the inability to associate a hardware controller with more than 1 plugin at a time. We solve this problem by creating a virtual control surface with all your plugins already loaded into it. Now you can simply associate AGENT to your hardware controller and you have the ability to map 16 plugins simultaneously to your controller.
The AGENT’s virtual control surface is also cross platform and as such designed to become the central element of your effects processes. You can develop a series of channel strips designed to meet the needs of particular tracks (drums, vocal, guitar etc...) save them and recall them in any project on any DAW thereby vastly simplifying and speeding up your mix setup. Because all your effects are accessible through the unified AGENT interface you can also greatly improve efficiency during a mix project. Then with AGENT’s midi learn functionality you can do all this with the hardware controller you already own creating a truly amazing improvement in your controllers usability.
- * Hosts up to 16 VST or AU effects plugins per instance.
- * Smart CPU Saver – Conserves CPU when no sound is processed through the track.
- * Internal Routing – Order, Wet/Dry Mix, Gain.
- * Parallel Processing
- * Map as many as 96 parameters, with unprecedented customization, to the AGENT control surface.
- * Open Source Customizable Skins (3 included).
- * Configurable Input/Output Meters – Adjust refresh rate, Decay Rate, 0db offset and Min/Max settings.
- * Individual Slot meters for every plugin – Gain-stage your full signal chain from one screen.
- * Runs in All Major DAW’s.
- * Cross Platform Presets – Save in one DAW and Open in another.
- * Page Configuration Presets
- * Global Configuration Presets* Default Parameter Presets
- * Ultra-Low Latency.
- * Customizable Multi-Layer Graphics – Use factory skins and graphics or create your own for total flexibility.* DAW neutral Midi Mapping.
- * Latency Compensation for loaded plugins including latency override.
|Agent User Guide|
|BCR 2000 and MIDI Learn|